It wasn't a difficult feat for these Washington thieves; they had enough support on their own to achieve their nefarious goals. Yesterday, a bill introduced by a leading member of these thieves, New York's Charles Rangel, was passed by a margin of 328-93. The passed bill, if it becomes law, will tax 90 percent of the AIG bonuses. Leading thief Rangel had something to say about the remaining 10 percent: "We figured that the local and state governments would take care of the other 10 percent." What do you expect from a thief like Rangel, especially a thief with his kind of past tax problems?
With similar legislation in the Senate (and enough support to pass it) plus the absolute willingness of our current President, Barack Obama, to sign the legislation, the thieves will have their way.
Thanks to Michelle Malkin, who also has this column about the bonuses, a list of the members who voted is available, so you can see who the 243 Democrats and 85 Republicans are that participated in committing this crime, those who are members of this large gang of thieves and those who were willing accomplices. I know who you all are.